- The MEC Newsletter - Issue 1
- MEC has received Sub-Bidder Certificate of Eligibility from the Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAM). This will allow MEC to file bids under Chapter 149, Section 44A.
- MEC receives Gold ABC National Safety Excellence Award. The ABC National Safety Excellence Awards recognize companies whose safety performance and programs are judged to be exemplary by the ABC National Environment, Health & Safety Committee and companies who exhibit a continued commitment to jobsite safety.
- Shire, a global specialty biopharmaceutical company, awards MEC Technologies the Tel-Data/Security Cabling Contract for their new building in Lexington, MA. This 130,000 square foot project is expected to be completed in six months.
- MEC Technologies is an Authorized reseller and Installer of Whaleback Systems, Crystal Blue Voice Phone system for Small to Midsize companies.
- MEC continues its support to various organizations: They are a Gold Sponsor for the Association for Facilities Engineering annual AFE Chapter 33 Golf Tournament, MEC will sponsor the Greater Lowell Technical High School Golf Tournament, MEC supports the Lowell General Hospital Team Walk for Cancer.